Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can someone give me a list of after-school clubs in japan


Can someone give me a list of after-school clubs in japan?
I would like to know more about after-school clubs in japan. I wonder if someone can list out or just tell me some. I want to know even if not many school have the club.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It varies from school to school so there is no exact list and I don't imagine that clubs in Japan would be too different from those in America or anywhere else in the world. From what little knowledge I have (from anime and manga), I'd say there would be clubs like cooking, sports, music, art, kendo -- that kind of stuff. http://www.cusd.chico.k12.ca.us/libraries/elementary/japan/clubs.html http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080708214808AAkSltW You can check these links for more info but like I said, clubs often vary from school to school but at the end of the day, they're no different than some of the clubs here in the US or anywhere in the world, really.



Read more discussion :