Thursday, April 16, 2009

How do I let my parents send me to boarding school in Japan


How do I let my parents send me to boarding school in Japan?
Hi there, I live in America and am fluent in Japanese and English. I've been wanting to go to boarding school for a long time, and decided on going to school in Japan. The education is a lot different then American education (Tougher, longer etc...) but the price is a lot more. If you are a parent, would you let me go? And what should I do so I can get to go, in your eyes? Thank you very much.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would always view a foreign education ( a whole new different system) as a plus. Having said that though... A child has to demonstrate a certain level of maturity and responsiblity before he/she can be allowed for a foreign sojourn. Have a heart to heart with your parents, in my opinion they would know a little more about the world than a youngster, their advice would be the best!