Sunday, May 24, 2009

Can anyone name any good international school in Japan or Korea that offer liberal arts, or photography


Can anyone name any good international school in Japan or Korea that offer liberal arts, or photography?
I'm intresed in photography and want to attend school in Japan or Korea. I want a graduate degree in proffesional photography! I'm intresed in photography and want to attend school in Japan or Korea. I want a graduate degree in proffesional fashion photography!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi. In the case of Korea, SNU (Seoul National University, http://kaku3.snu.ac.kr/ ) is the best. Another top universities are KAIST and POSTECH, but they are mostly for engineering branches. I hope that everything is going well with you.