Saturday, May 16, 2009

What months and how many hours a day is school in Japan


What months and how many hours a day is school in Japan?
I'm going to school in Japan for a month, Im thinking to go my sophmore or junior year. How much money do I need to raise to get there and how many yen equal to 1 US dollar?
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You are not even saying which level of school, junior high, high school or college. So I can't give you an accurate answer. If you want to be an exchange student, you would need $5000 or more.
2 :
Traditionally, the school year in Japan is from April to March of the following year. School hours depends on the level you're referring to (Elementary, Intermediate, High) so it's kind of hard to answer you accurately... I hope at least some of this helps...